Friday, September 21, 2007

The One About The Funny Food from Kommies !!!

So today I read in the local Newsgroup called Kommies and
someone has posted a question or trivia like this :

"Name me the food that has fish inside but chicken outside"

So I asked a few friends all over the world and they came
back with a lot of funny funny delicacies that only appears
in our imagination.

Someone told me that there was this dish that they put eggs
into fish, and put the fish into the chicken, and chicken inside
the lamb, the lamb inside camel and cook -_-"
i think that one is from East Asia or something.

And from china they also has this dish where they put stuff
into chickens, and ducks, and pigs and everything.

But they were all wrong cause it was too complex, my question
was "Name me the food that has fish inside but chicken outside"

You don't involve camels, cow, eggs, pigs and spider here...

The answer was so simple when I saw it that I slapped my
forehead and said . " Aiya ya !! "





knnbbq !! It's the food that we grew up with my friend!!!









































* lari !!!

No comments: