Monday, December 06, 2004

Weirdo Dream!!


Came back from Penang yesterday, arrived at 10 pm something at Ampang. Sent the two VIP back to their house and headed back to Damansara.

Well, if you ask me how was the Penang trip, I would say as tired as hell. But the result is I think quite out standing and good. Objective = 90% achieved and I think the trip to Penang should be concluded in a single blog topic, right?

Now I would like to write these down and record them while my memory is still fresh. I had a very very fantastic dream last night, or should I say this morning.
5am something normally is the time when the oxygen in my roon being used up..... so I had to walk and open the windows for air. After that I came back and sleep again............ there the weird things continued...

I was at the graveyard in Kuala Krai and was at my grandfather's grave. Hmm... you know from there we had to walk back to our command centre, which are 2 graves for the anchester of the Ho family. Normally we would just walk and jump besides the others people graves and wala we are there !

But, instead of normal path and way, I found myself standing at a few very large grave of other people. I was literary standing on people's grave ... my God !
I felt so uneasy cause chinese feel's it's not polite to stand on someone's grave while he/ she is 6 feet under !! Imagine if you are sleeping there and someone is stepping on your head, or your body, or your roof ;)

Well, anyway after I realized that I am standing on unknown's people grave, I quickily moved to another spot, but Jesus Christ I a then found myself on another's grave !! Same colour and same size and identical graves !! There must be 4 or more this kind of graves there cause I moved 3 times and evertime I landed on these large grave again.

Then somehow I found the path to move out from there and found the smaller road back to the other side of the mountains.
However, on the way to move around there was a huge crack at the path, something like mud slide, but I feel it is caused by TNB or local bulldozer digging machines.... WTF is TNB or Telekom digging a mud crack here? For God sake this is a grave !!!
Man the hole is very very deep and I had to cross it carefully.

And I think when I was crossing the mud there was a large hole which appear to be some hole or nest for snakes or local reptiles.
I prayed so that these creature does not come out and give me a bite at my ding dong cause it is going to be really painful !

And on the way crossing the mud place, Mr. Chew from ATM S/B and Andrew spoken to me ( and WTF are they doing in my hometown? ) They all said, any type of snake also no need to worry, the most scariest snake is Lazy Snake !!!
Geeee !! were they talking about me? Never mind then ....

By the way, my company owes these 2 person alot of CD-R and DVD-R lately ;) ke ke ke ke....

Right, back to the graveyards. After crossing the mud place I came to a small and newly opened path, full of grass and there were suddenly 3 student looked person walk towards me...
And I moved somemore I came to a library of a college or something.... isn't that scarry? Have to go back and study ?? Damn scarry... so basically this is what I remember from this morning dream. Later I will blog about the trip to Penang. which was fantastic and lovely and fruitful and really tiring !!! wah aha h.

No comments: