Thursday, December 02, 2004

放飞机 !Part Duex

Today we will learn how to use these sentences :

1. Oh crap & Room Mate
2. 100 elephant stumping & jumping & humping
3 Niagara Falls
4. How big jiao How big , 放飞机 jiao 放飞机 loh
5. Oh, it's OK I am in KL already
Will be discussed later.

Are we ready? Well let's continue from the story 放飞机 Part 1 =

Yeah Fane Yuan my "room mate*" saved my day, and why all these text and words seems to be very familiar and Deja Vu ? Cause I have typed all of these text 30 minutes before on Internet Explorer ( another proud product from Mr. Bill Gates ) and suddenly Oh Crap illegal operation and all IE windows gone with the crap !!

So here I am, san san fu fu again typing everything that looks so familiar and Deja Vu !! Oh Crap!!

Well, let's continue with Fane Yuan, my lovely room mate House mate was the one who saved my day the other day when I was stuck in KLIA after I missed the flight. Half of today's blog is dedicated to her and her good friend Johntim. Both of them are my housemate and without them, I am not complete today.

Ok ! Roll back time to 9:05 pm 1st April 2004 Thursday, after they dropped me at KLIA, without knowing that I am already missed the flight. They all left me happily and heading to KLIA toll exit. But on the way, Fane Yuan had a feeling of 100 big stupid elephant stumping, jumping and humping in the stomach, or feeling like Niagara Falls or something like that. Johntim had to make an emgergency brake from third lane of KLIA high way and shifted to 1st gear , pull the parking brake and the car changed lane into a little place call Petronas. There Fane Yuan settled the Elephant & Niagara Falls bill and issue and feel, wheeeeeww ! Song !!

Because of these Fane feeling & the stop at Petronas, it gave me a window to called them up and told them to return to KLIA Departure hall to pick me (who obviosly failed to depart ) up, and carry me home in their lovely Produa Kelisa.

Else, yes, there was no more flight to Kota Bharu that night and i had to either wait for second day morning flight like ( tom hanks in The Terminal ) or I have to take a RM10.00 bus back to LRT Station at Chan Sow Lin and take a cab home.... Fane and Johntim did not let those happen and instead they came back for me.

I thanked them in the car, but I saw tears in their eyes. They also asked me
:"how? what should we do now?What to do now?"

Cis ! Muka cili padi yang melampau, maka hatta mereka berdua dua telah pun berketawa sejauh 10 KM dari Toll KLIA sehinggalah ke KLIA, bukannya air mata kerana sedih akibat saya terlepas pernebangan saya, tetapi air mata yang terjadi akibat ketawa yang berketelaluan. Beginilah rupanya rakan serumah yang tinggal dengan saya. Rakan Serumah yang melampau! Suatu hari nanti pasti akan saya bikin satu filem berjudul " Kisah Rakan Serumah yang Melampau !"

Maka hatta, setelah saya menaiki kereta Kelisa 1.0 Automatic buatan Produa. Air mata mereka masih tak terhenti henti bercucuran dan muka mereka kejang akibat ketawa yang berketelaluan. Yang jantan muka jadi macam Richard Gere manakala yang bertina itu muka jadi macam Julia Roberts !!

Manakala saya yang kasian di belakang berseorangan, hanya tanya kepada diri saya :" Apa boleh buat? Makan roti loh !!呜 呜 呜 呜 呜 呜 (like Liang Poh Poh like that )" Masalahnya pada ketika itu, kulit roti atau pembungkus roti pun tiada dalam kerata, macam mana nak makan roti macam itu?

well, all these small issue above is not that important in my life, the most important part of the story is that.

"Not everyone can affort to 放飞机 one !"

You know, actually only the Rich and Famous in this world are able to 放飞机? Ask any Tom, Dick and Harry, have they 放飞机 before?
Answer = No !

Only the rich and famouse like William Ho, Tom Hanks, Rachel, Ross, Monica, Phoebe, Joey & Chandler, Samuel Tong, Phillips Tong & the rest could affort to 放飞机. Why?

Because simply 放飞机 is not a cheap thing to do. If you are not rich and famous, no no no !! you just cannot do that.

Me? I am diffrent ! I am good ! that's why when I 放飞机 I could still be happy and pointed at my nose and shout :" Yo ! 放飞机 zhe ma, sai mat keng ah?"

or even better, me pointing at my nose and shout, shout loudly
:" How big jiao How big, 放飞机 jiao 放飞机 leh !" No pain !

Even the rich and famous to 放飞机 and see how? William Ho will not enjoy it cause he wants to save $$$ for company, Rachel will feel the pain, Bill Gates, if he missed his flight, he feels like throwing 200 copies of Windows XP Pro into Klang River, that's why Bill Gates is now writting Flight Simulator 2005 so that in future he could pilot himself and will never miss any flight again.

Bill Clinton and George Bush also feel the pain of missing the flights.
Bill Clinton once missed the flight due to Monica Lewinsky Storm and Goerge Bush missed his flight cause Saddam Hussein called him and chatted with him for hours, that's why Bush is still angry with Saddam till now ! till now !!

You see not everyone is as 潇 洒 as me, when come to 放飞机.
I just pointed at my nose and shout, shout loudly
:" How big jiao How big, 放飞机 jiao 放飞机 leh !" No pain !

See? The diffrence from successful rich and famous people vs
VERY VERY successful rich and famous people ( that is me! )

Shhh.... to tell you the truth, the 1st April 2004 wasn't the first time I 放飞机. Actually 3 months later it happened again...
but those, will be discussed in our 放飞机 Part III The Rise of The King. ok? Stay tuned and till then, take good care of yourself.

Mr. John Lim asked me :" Kai Hong where is your room mate, Ms Chiam?" So I pointed at my nose and shout loudly. "No ! She is not my room mate, she is my house mate lah !"

1101 Words 4:29 pm 2nd December 2004. Thursday. MTSB

1 comment:

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

what a FFKK.... Fong Fei Kei KING.....