Friday, December 03, 2004

Swimming is good?



Arrgh Good Day mate! ( Pronounced Arrh Good Die Mite *sounds from the termite*

Today is the 3rd day of December 2004, and my plan to stay fit before Chinese New Year arrived is still uncertain. Got to do something !! Got to do something !!

1st of December was a Wednesday and I swimmed for 45 minutes = 15 or 17 laps in our condo's swimming pool. And I started to enjoy from lap 10 and above.

After the swim whole body feel a little bit of itchy, no it is not because the water is dirty or I was allergic to the chemical of the water.
Once someone did not excersise for long time, the blood flows in his/ her body become slow, and if he/she suddenly gone for a good work out, the blood will circulate very quickily in the vassels resulting the itchy feeling underneeth your skin.
That's normal. You don't believe me? Try to stay lazy for 1 month and go for a good jog or work out, I bet your legs and stomach will feel itchy too when the blood moves quick in your vassels. I thought to myself, damn ! Long time no swim already !!! Can't let this happen again.

Hence,

I have set myself a target, that in December i have to resume the 2 swimming session per week. And hopefully by Chinese New Year, the figure will go from 38 inch => 36 inch. 3 session of swimming per week seems to be a little bit difficult to reach some times.

I hope I could sustain this 2 swim per week till end of late 50's if it is possible. But you know, things are not easy to predict and Murphy Laws stated :" What could go wrong will go wrong !", see?

Today is Friday and I am suppose to swim for 45 minutes, but, but, but I need to go to Ipoh and Penang at 4 something, then how?

Well, the solution => bring my swimming trunk, caps and google with the trip and hope I could get lucky when I am in Penang. Hehehehe.... I think it is impossible for me to swim when I am on a trip... just work and sleep only lah. ( shhh.. alot of eating too... wah ha ha ha )

But I think for me, swimming is the best method to lose a few pounds. But if you want to get slim like Ally Macbeal then forget it. It is impossible to get slim like Ally McBeal by swimming.

If you don't believe me, try to look at the whales, they swim 24 hours a day man ! 24 hours and they swim their whole life and hmmm.... still .... relatively huge and big.

Last year before going to Gems Island with my buddies. I trained and trained for months ( about 3 months ) and skipped a lot of meal. Finally my butt get smaller and there were somehow some lines... finally body lines came out. Dang I was fit then ! Can fly like a butterfly and sting like a bee !! I was good! I was good ! I was damn good !

But due to the damn Gems Island cook and kitchen, we had 3 days & 2 night of buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner. At the end of the days........... the result was :

I from Whale became Dolphine,
and from Dolphine back to a bigger Whale .... hell !! crap
!!

I then pointed at my nose, and I shout loudly
:" How big jiao how big ! Big whale jiao Big whale leh!"

So, today what I would like to highlight is that if you want to see swimming result ( positive & healty one ) you have better start swimming twice or 3 times a week for 6 months or so.
And during that time please eat normally and cut down on oily, fatty, sweet and high caborhydrate food.

And Insya-Allah after 6 month or more time you would lose a few pounds. And get to see your dick again, or you will be able to tie your shoes again ( whops? Did i mention that I have big boobs too? )

No actually the main thing is that I hope that I could have a regular and healthy life. Don't want to getting old and start giving troubles to my family and my kids. It's really sad that one has to suffer sickness, while giving others family members a lot of trouble and hard time, isn't it?

Hence, please all of you who read this blog ( that is including myself ) every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, at least swim twice for 45 minutes. Push up is also good from time to time. Imagine if Wong Kai Hong of 1992 re-appear in Mid Kuala Lumpur? It's like Richard Gere or Will Smith in KLCC mate !! ( Pronounced termite )

Till then, pray for me and give me the will and faith to swim till the day that I am old.

Hello I am Lenny and I am Vegetarian !
And fish are friends, not for food ! Remember that !!

1 comment:

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

I do agree with the itchy feeling of not being exercise for long time... I feel it most of the time when I go jogging after long time I didn't go for exercise. Haha... Keep up the good work, KH... I really think that you can make it one days.... to get slimmer. The point to keep fit is not for looking leng zai, it's for your good health. :P