Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Mission Accomplished !


The time now is 9:21 am and the date is 7th December 2004.
This morning my sister called me up at about 7:30 am
Sis :" Hei did mom and pope call you?"
Me :" Nope why?"
Sis :" Alamak they did not turn up at Kajang train station!"
Sis :" I suspected they over sleep and end up in KL sentral!"
Me jumped up from bed, head hit wall, then fall back to bed.
Me :" Oh shit ! Sure ah?"
Sis :" Yeah !"
Me :" Ok wait, I will go to KL and pick them up !"
Sis :" Wait ah !"
Pop:" Hello still sleeping ah?"
Me : " &%%@#%%!(# # Mamachaha !"
Sis :" wah ha ha ha ha....."

Well that is another story of main api, kena api bakar & what goes around comes around !!!

Ok ! Cool ! Clever ! This one sure I am going to revenge!!
I will sure revenge !!

Well, let's forget about revenge and stuff like that cause I am a peaceful person, hey I even starred the Peacemaker 1998
with Nicole Kidman !! How about that? hmm?

Yesterday evening Ms.Esther Lee from my company asked me to sit down and talked to me. She said :" Eh don't get any fatter ok? Now meat everywhere, your face, your body, your legs and Jesus Christ ! No good !!"

She then said :" No more nasi lemak !"
She then said :" No leng chai already !"
She then said :" No good for health !"

I agreed and hmmm... I told myself let's go home and swim.
And ok !

7:15 pm Home Pangsai
7:20 pm Come out from Pangsai
7:25 pm Warming up
7:30 pm Start swimming
8:10 pm Finished 22 or 23 laps
8:30 pm Finished cooling down
9:00 pm Light dinner
10:0 pm Computer time
12:0 am Sleeping time

This morning, woke up and feel arm a bit tired :) wah ha ha means that I did work up good last night. And hopefully the I could stick to the plan and lose a few pound fast before chinese new year !! ok? I will be good and continue to swim one lah.


No comments: