Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The One About KPI

In certain organization, a staff's or employee's performance is rated
via KPI ( Key Performance Indicator ).

K = the best one
P = the normal one
I = the not so good one

So the other day the machai asked the boss.

Machai, " Hello Boss, for 2010, what would you rate me?"

Boss, " You mean your performance izzit ? "

Machai, " Yes sir ! What do you think of my performance ?"

Boss, " What do you think you are worth ? "

Machai, " Me ? I of course K lah ! "

Boss, " Ok ! K for you... no problem... "

Machai, " Wah !! Really ah ? So nice lah you bosss !! "

Boss, " No problem... "

Machai, " Boss, you are the best, i love you deep deep !!!"

Boss, " A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, and you are K woh !! "

Machai " fuyohalamak !! " and 2 legs in the sky ,
waliew !!!! -_-"

No comments: