Monday, September 25, 2006

Shopping Part Duex

Was at One Utama last nigth with Fat Lady.

Finally got a pair of nice shoes ( Cap Unta ) and the
look was nice, feel was good, price was right too !!
Super happy realize that mate !!

The promoter there was really helpful. And she patiently explained to me and helped me to search for my size and etc.

It's always great to have such a friendly and helpful
promoter around right?

During check out time. There was this lady infront of
me who purchased a pair of shoe at RM 19.95. So cheap
lah ! Mine Cap Unta RM 200 plus before discount, after
50% also RM 100 plus plus -_-"

I was like knnwtfbbq ?

Then when it is my turn I asked the cashier lady.

Me," Cik, kenapa itu perempuan mia kasut ada Rm19.95
tetapi lelaki mia kasut Rm 100.00 dan ke atas ?"

Me," Ini tidak adil lah ! Saya mahu jumpa Menteri !"


The Cashier Cik -_-"
" ha ha ha ! Itu kena tanya kasut mia supplier lah
mungkin perempuan beli satu pasang kasut satu bulan &
lelaki beli satu pasang tiap tiap 2 tahun kot ?"

Me," ....... "

Fat Lady LOLROTF !!

No comments: