Thursday, September 28, 2006

Kepten Bogel ? Sir Yes Sir !! Sir !!

In 1990 I joined the Fire Fighting Cadet a.k.a Kedet
Bomba in my secondary school.

Marching was one of the most interesting activities then
and I have picked up the commanding skill then and one fine
day I was promoted to the commander.

The commander doesn't had to be high in ranking, but need
for sure to know how to control the marching, to give certain
command and has very very loud voice.

We called the loud voice guy," Crocodie Voice !"

And according to the chief I had crocodie voice, cheh!

And that's how I picked up and trained to become a
commander for marching.

Squad, ke kanan lurus !!

Pandan depan.

Bergerak ke kiri bertiga-tiga, ke kiri, posing !!


Under the hot sun 12 pm, doing that was so much of
fun you know ?

4 years later I was in Prefect and also the commander
and one time we beat the Scout, Sea Scout etc and
got Number 3 in School Day Parade Marching Competition.

That was one of the most happiest moment of mine lol!

The number one went to School Band and second was
Police Cadet. They were good indeed yeah !!

Anyway, the above incident has marked a very-very
deep impact in my brain and I always dreamt of being
a commander for since then. For the past 12 years on
and off when I dream, I was a commander again !!

So happy !!

But last night I was dreaming again about it !!

This time very interesting, I was commanding my people
(update: I was the only one NAKED !!! )

I was NAKED when i was commanding my team, consisting
of all my good friends OMFG !!

Squad ! Ke kanan lurus !! cover cover kkc !

Squad ! Pandang depannn !! cover kkc again !

Squad ! Senang diri !! cover kkc again !!

Squad ! Rehat diri !! kiap the kkc between my legs !!

-_-"


And the whole process was so darn uneasy and malu to
command a whole team of people NAKED !!
( Update: They were in their smart uniforms. )

And when i woke up this morning i know why liao !!

I was sleeping naked last night, that's why !!

So, from today onwards I am not going to sleep naked
no more !!

Blardy Hell ! The Naked Commander from Kota Bharu !

4 comments:

Jason Lioh said...

死变态佬

Philips at work. said...

Where got 变态 ??

Weather was hot mar, so in order to keep the buttock cool, one has to sleep naked. Good for health actually.

But don't let the house cought fire lah, then i have to run around Damansara Naked liao -_-"

Jason Lioh said...

What I meant was dreaming of other GUYS in naked and marching in the field, that is called bian4 tai4. Not about sleeping naked.

Philips at work. said...

LOL ! Opppss, my mistake!!

They were not naked! And there were guys and girls !!

I was the ONLY ONE NAKED !!!

OMFG !!