Friday, September 29, 2006

Sewing, i think i like it !!

This morning before coming to work when I took my shirt out from
the wardrobe I noticed that OMG one of the buton is missing !!!

-_-"

I have a few more long-sleeves but it is Friday today and I don't
want to wear long-sleeves leh !!

So I made a quick decision to fix the missing button myself !!!

Wah ha ha ha ha !! After don't know how many years since I last
fixed a piece of cloths, I have to do this on a morning when I
was suppose to be driving to work.

Reached the sewing kits provided by hotels ( I have a few packs
that I took from hotels over the years ) and sit down like my
grandmother used to do.

First, I was lucky that the sewing kits has 2 button provided.

And then chosen the white string, put into mouth, stimulate it
to become hard so I could insert the side into the needle.

-_-" This sounds so Ham Sup though.

Done, so I started with Jahitan Kia ( 1992 Kemahiran Hidup )
to create the foundation for the button. Enjoyed the process
actually.

No wonder when my grandmother was doing sewing or fixing the
cloths she is always very calm and had a smile in her face.

Then, fixed the button which has 4 holes. Each 2 hole I applied
10 times of string in and out. Fixed them good.

Applied another Jahitan Kia at the end.

Just when I felt damn happy that the button looks so nice and
wellmade.

2nd button's string came off pula ! omgwtfknnbbq !!!

So I had to continue for second button, same process and all
over again.

I was worried that I might feel upset about this incident but
it turned out that I actually enjoyed every moment of fixing
the button myself.

The process was really delicate and required concentration.

And it's an art I tell you !!

And when the cloth is ready to be put on, and you found that
the button's are so firm and secured infront of you.

That's satisfaction and happiness.

Of course I rather do all these in a more relaxed time, like
when I AM NOT RUSHING TO THE OFFICE IN THE MORNING time !!!

P/S : I arrived to my office at 8:41 am.
Punched card at 8:42 am.

I feel good today ! Got to do these more !!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So champ one...sewing alone. Sorry la, i will do all the sewing next time...okay,promise!...also all the ironing job...i take it..me kao tim!

Philips at work. said...

But i actually enjoyed doing the sewing woh :)

Ok lah, i leave the ironing job to you lah yeah ?

And washing the toilet, mopping the floor, folding the cloths, cooking, washing dishes, hmmm, cleaning the windows, throwing the rubbish, cleaning the fan, errr, what else let me see.

Basically that's all, Kakak Fat Lady.

Run away fast fast....

piggybie said...

waaa.... you very teruk hor... ask your girlfren to do all ur stuffs...

bad bad cousin... wahahhahaa

Philips at work. said...

Abuthen ???

Philips at work. said...

Oh and then hor, she is my boss ok?

My boss !!