Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sorry, a thousand pologies

Yesterday reached my car park evening and feeling really tired.
Can't wait to go back to room and have some rest.

While I was clearing the stuff from inside my car and
saw some documents at the back seat. So i opened the
back door and tried to get the document...

" Poooonnnggg !!! "

My door "ter" hit the quite New Nice Looking Toyota
Vios next to my car. -_-" alamak !

Checked the Vios for damage, no dent or scratch on
the point of impact ( my Wira's door so soft meh? )
on the Vios.

Just a little bit of my Wira paint transferred to the
point of impact. Luckily no dent !!!

I beat beat my chest a few times, luckily !!!

But got a little bit of paint transfer woh, how ??

Easy, put my index finger into my mouth first and
then quickily use the finger to rub rub rub at the
paint transferred on the Vios.

2 seconds later, that spot become like new and no
marks no nothing at all !! Like new !!! Macam baru
cuci and polish like that !

After that, I run away fast fast leaving the Vios
with my body fluid on her, I think it is a her...

hmmm.... Sorry har! Thousand aplogies ok ?

Proven that:


  • My Wira's door is not hard enough.
  • Vios is strong babeh!
  • Saliva is an universal solvant.
  • If your car wax run out, can use saliva too.
  • I need to make my size a little bit smaller.
  • I need to park my wira a little further from Vios.
  • I need some rest.
  • I am still a good guy cause I feel bad for this.
  • I am still a good guy cause I care.
  • I am a responsible guy cause I polished that Vios.
  • I am quite clever muah ha ha ha ha !!
  • I need to see a doctor.
  • 1 comment:

    Jason Lioh said...

    Add one more, you need to eat crabs and good food. :P