Friday, March 24, 2006

流金歲月的點滴

Time = 11:14 pm
Date = 24 March 2006
Day = Friday

Oh no ! I think I am going to get flu or something like
that.

I can feel it coming ! -_-" I mean my nose could feel
the flu feeling coming.

Better drink more water tonight, drink drink drink !!!

This scenario reminds of me when I was in TAR college
in 1996 and 1997. I was staying with a few friends of
mine from Kuala Krai and we were staying in Taman
Bunga Raya ( TBR ).

Whenever I cought sick or flu or anything,
this friend of mine TSF always get like 3 or 5 litres
of plain water and force me to drink. Every 20 minutes
or so she will come and force me to drink these plain
water until I feel like going to vommit and water
started coming out from my ears and nose.... -_-"

And let me tell you the feeling of going to toilet to
pee every 5 minutes was so, hmmm, torturing...

But amazingly, I always like 90% recovered second day
morning. Thanks to the plain water and TSF.

I think tonight I could just sleep in my washroom and
naked. Just drink and pee. see can get better or not?

TSF from Jalan Ah Sang Kuala Krai, thank you very much
ok ? Wish you to have a good time in Germany and later
back to China !!

No comments: