Saturday, March 25, 2006

Demolition Man...Starring Me !!

The ceiling aircond above my head is been gone haywire
for the past few days. The result

It began with kept on tripping at the safety switch and
the frequency of tripping increased from 3 times a day
to 1 trip per 5 minutes.

The maintainance guy came and labelled the air cond as
unsafe and it has been 2 days without air cond.
Don't know which part of the power supply or parts is down.

-_-" yes very warm indeed here !!!

This morning I could not take it anymore and decided to
switch on the air cond.

I pointed at the air cond power supply and shouted

" Gei dai jiao gei dai ! Explode jiao Explode lah !!"

And my finger pressed hard on the On button while
everyone looked at me far far away.....

1/2 second later........

The air cond promptly operated and cold air flows
flawlessly into our office which has 7 person working.

The cool air cooled down and calmed everyone down and people has began to be happier mode now...


Everyone looked at me and said:" You are the man!!!"

I said:" Thank you thank you!"

They said:" You saved the day ! You are the hero! "

I said:" Thank you no lah, just try only mar ..."


Before I could finish my sentence the whole office
"puuuufffff !" and I distinctly heard someone said

" Oh shit ".....

Yeah the whole 1st floor office had experianced a
eletrical power trip and became dark.....

I am the man ?

I saved the day ??

I am the hero ???

Me ? I ran away as fast as I could lah !!! I think about all of them were working on their computer typing
something and, nope, our office doesn't have UPS
backup ok ??



20 minutes later when I come back they all looked at
me and said:" You are the Demolition man !! "

And:" We hate you Kai Hong !"

Then I counter proposed:" You all want me to do it again or not ?"

I added:" If I fry the circuit hard enough the whole office would be out of electrical power for 1/2 day and we all can go home earlier... want me to try ?"

Everyone was -_-" on the face but deep down there in their heart they wanted me to go on and fry the whole office electrical power supply so that we could go home earlier.

Hehehhehe.... I hate working on Saturday !!

No comments: