Friday, October 29, 2004

Pak Tor Part II On 24th October 2004

Continued.... from Part 1

After sending the Japs back to the Hotel located at next to a famous expensive privated Medical Centre in Subang Jaya ( no I will not, I repeat I will not reveil the name of the Subang Jaya expensive Medical Centre, no way ! ), we proceed to the last mission of the day.

From Subang Condo for the Sam Lap Far, we crouched into my tiny Proton Wira and head on to SS2 Petaling Jaya.

On the way, William Ho my boss
asked me, " Oi you open Pasar Malam one ar?"
I replied ," No sir, I work for you only, Sir !"
William," Why your car look like Pasar Malam car like that one?"
I replied," Err Sir!.... to busy do sales, no time to keep car clean, Sir!"

William," Who is this? I mean what is this?" He found my Botak Football Star Figure....
I replied," Some fragnence that I got FOC from Caltex while filling up petrol the other day, Sir!"
William, " Ok.."

I was like, " Whew !"

And there we go, Mr. Steven Loh was sitting at the frond passenger seat, while William sat at the back of the Proton Wira 1.5 GLS :) SS2 here we come.

On the way, we chat about alot of things and the atmosphere was really relaxing.

15 minutes later, we arrived at SS2 , Chow Yang ( in Cantonese it is pronounced Chiew Yong )
and we sit down, time was about 11:00 pm I think or 10:45 pm and we ordered a Hokkien Nooddles and a plate of Lady Finger kena Goreng Sotong..... ha ha ahh a....

While waiting for the food we chat again about various things, and I told them I stayed at opposite house before back to year 1997. And there were advantages and disadvantages here staying to close to Chiew Yong,

Pros : Easy access to nice food, not cheap though
Cons : Damn farking jam on Thursday night cause Pasar Malam :)

And, whops ! Here come our Nooddles + Lady Fingers kena goreng Sotong .... hmmm... smells so damn good ! And oh we ordered 3 glasses of Summui Kat Chai drinks... damn kao this drink......

When William see the noddles and lady fingers kena goreng sotong, he said one very wisdom sentence that I will remember for the rest of my life ,

William :" Wah cannot do this everyday, if like this ah! Chiat Lat !"
Steven :" You are right !"
Me, munch munch munch, kunyahying kunyahying the nice food gulp telan, looked at them innocently and ask, " What.......?"

Well, we chat and eat and chat and eat, the atmosphere was really good, drizzling a little but we didn't care....

Wasn't that wonderful? I think yes.... it was wonderful tonight !!

Wonderful Tonight : Performed by Eric Clapton.




No comments: