Thursday, October 07, 2004

My name is Alice and I remember everything

My name is Kai Hong and I am doing sales & marketing related job.

Love to swim and read blogs, and spend a lot of time watching CSI and
HBO... could speak like Fox William Mulder, Skinner, Grissom or
Steve, " Arrggh Good Day Mate ! "

Latest movie that I watched?
" My name is Alice and I remember everything...."

Writing a blog, do we call writing a blog? Or blogging is new to me but I sure do
love reading others people blog.

Here there are so many blogs that you just couldn't missed for a day.

If 3 years ago, you will get crazy cause you can't access to your email everyday,
now you have 2 reason to get crazy, check emails and read blogs, i mean really good
blogs.

Until yesterday,
my daily routine, wake up, read emails, read blogs, work, go home, swim, read blogs

And now,
my new daily routin, wake up, read emails, read blogs, work, blogging, go home, swim,
read blogs again perhaps... hope I am constant about this :)

Got to work on some office documents and customer orders now. To be continued....

Who am I ?
I am Wong Kai hong.... that's all...

No comments: