Monday, December 28, 2009

The One About Setapak and Mark Ko

Today was chatting with my father in car when going to Penang, sister and
mother are also tagging along.

Me, " So, how was your both trip to Genting yesterday? "

Father, " Good, I went and had coffee with your mama. "

Me, " Oh ... coffee ya ...where ? "

Father, " Setapak... "

Me and my sister, " What ? Setapak ? You went Genting right ?"

Father, " Stapak... " My mother spits mineral water at my car window...

Me, " Oi !! Starbucks ok ? "

Father, " Yes yes, Stabak... " Me 2 legs in the sky....

Me, " So , Starbucks, nice coffee ya ! "

Father, " Very nice and price also good ! "

Me, " Ya, nice price tag, what coffee did you drink ? "

Father, " Mark Koh... Markkohhh something .... "

Me and my sister spit the Cokes at car dashboard.....

Me and my sister, " Mocha lahhhhhhhh !!! "

My father, " Oppsss, Moka.. Moka.... "

I almost pulled the steering wheel off ..... Mark Ko pula.....

Papa.. why you so funny one ?

No comments: