Thursday, June 25, 2009

The One About Two Cores Two Cores !!!

Yesterday a customer of mine was calling me and asking
when could I visit him.

Me, " Oh I am coming on Friday ya ! "

Customer, " Great great !! So what are agendas ? "

Me, " bla bla bla... oh and I am bringing you 2 HP notebooks.... "

Customer, " Wah ! Wah ! Wah !! Thanks so much ! "

Me, " well, this is as per promised to you last time ... "

Customer, " Dual core one right ? 2GB Ram ? 250GB HDD ?"

Me, " ..................... "

Customer, " I prefer to have Windows Vista Premium ya ! "

Me, " .................... "

Customer, " Got carrying bag also ya ? Waho !! Waho !! "

Me, " HOI !!! I promised you organizer / notepad / lah ! "

Customer, " But you said notebook mar .... "

Me, " a book to write your notes is notebook lah ...... "

Me, " You want me to bring a hammer and chainsaw or not ?"

Customer, " no need no need .... "

Me, " You want me to bring your sales achieved vs target or not?"

Customer, " wah lagi no need no need .... "

Me, " So what else do you want me to bring ?? "

Customer, " 2 notepad only, for writing note one.. "

Me, " Oh ! you are so clever .... 真乖 !! "

No comments: