Friday, June 13, 2008

The One About CPU cleaned 1



What you see in the photo is how does my computer casing
looked like yesterday night.

Was adding another Hard Disk in and noticed that the Processor
heat sinks and fan were full of dirts and dust.

Hence, I had to take them out and give them a good bath.

Note that this is the first time I am dissembling a heat sink since
my Pentium 200MMX time.

Boy the fan and heat sink technology sure has come a long way and
improved so much.

But dust is always there, and heat sink cream or the grey coloured
heat conductor is always there. Eh ?

And a person with thick palms is not suitable to do too much of
hand in hand out job between the CPU, RAM, Hard disk and stuff like
that cause the meat will kena Kiap in between, I sumpah !!

How to trim one's palm size ah ?

No comments: