Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Oh Mega Watch !!!

Last night was having dinner with one friend of mine
and she was wearing an Omega Professional Watch
300m water resistance (1000ft). Sea master or
something like that.

She said," My friend asked me if this is the real stuff
or not, of course it's real one ! "

Me:" I know it's real, i know it's real !! "

She said," I very sad cause my friend doubted this
watch. "

Me:" Your friend lousy lah, no class ! So how much
is this real watch ? " Me flip flip the watch and see
front see back...

She asked:" You guess ? "

Me: " Around Rm 800 ? Rm 1,200 ? "

My friend terus 2 legs in the sky and the dinner plates
were flying everywhere like UFO like that...

Me :" Why ? Not Rm 1,200 ah ? More expensive ah ? "

My friend's face became damn black black already !!

She said," knnbbq this one is almost rm 5,000 ok ? "

This round it was my 2 legs in the sky.... !!

I was like, " sorry ah, sorry ah ! me don't know much
about watch industry , sorry ! sorry ! "

My friend," When you asked Rm 800 the time the
feeling was like when people asked me if this piece
is an original or jalan petaling one ! I damn sad now!"

Rm 5,000 mia watch ! Crazy ah ?

My Casio Forester with Electronic Illuminator only
cost me rm 130.00

I wash my car, i swim, i sleep, i bath, i play sand, i
go jungle trekking with this Casio forester !!

No worry !! 100meter water resistance ! And i don't
do scuba diving ! I do snorkeling only !!

Who needs a Rm 5,000 watch , it's like wearing a
good piano on your wrist !! Or wearing a good and
great dSLR on your wrist , tskkk tskkk tskkk !!

lari !!!

No comments: