Saturday, July 24, 2010

The One About A Good Steak Shop

A few days ago i was having business meeting with reseller at
Victoria Station and had dinner with the reseller. Was so happy
with the food and discussion and went back told Fat Lady about
that.

A few days later, Fat Lady mia sister, " Hor ! I angry with you !! "
Me," Huh ? What ? What have i done wrong ?"
Fat Lady mia sister, " You no good lah ! "
Me, " Har ? What went wrong, tell me.. tell me.. "

Fat Lady mia sister, " You never bring me to Victoria Secret !! "
Me, " Har ? Victoria Secret ... err... "
She, " Eh ! Bukan... Victoria Secret.... Victoria Station .. "
Me, " Choi ! Bodoh ! "
She, " So when you want to bring me there zhek ? "
Me, " Don't ask me, ask Fat Lady ! Heheheheh.... "

Fat Lady, " ya ya... we go buy Victoria Secret ya... "
Me, " Both of you Stupiak ! But the steak was nice! ! "
Both of them, " YORRR ! "

No comments: