Sunday, July 05, 2009

The One About I could eat a cow....

A few days I was so hungry in the office that I told people that was
so hungry that I could probably eat a cow...

Fat lady's brother is new to the market and asked, how do we ask
people to give us a cow ? in a effective way...

Brother, " Do we say, like, can you pull me a cow ? or tug me a cow?
or bring me a cow ? or should I say, could you please pass me the cow?
hmmm... no good... or should I say could you kindly gimme a cow please?

Me, " Gimme the god damn cow ! " and you could add the following too...
( I am not asking you, I am telling you! )

My another friend, " Why not pig or horse or something ?? "

Me, " Pig is too small and horse is too thin... just like Mars is too hot,
Venus is too cold.... everything else is too far away.... "

My friend, " eh.... who told you that ? "

Me, " watch Discovery Channel lah .... " run away fast fast....

No comments: