Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Tremos? Evacuate? My Pants?


Time was 12:15 am when I received a call from Fane Yuan and she
asked me :" Wei ! did you feel any earth quake?"

I was like :" Huh? "

I looked at Fat Lady she was asleep like an elephant.....koook, piu, kooook, piu, koooooook, piu, where got earthquake? Proabaly Fat Lady quake adalah !!! GNN !

Fane :" We are at Klang now and it was really strong here !!"

I replied :" Nope, feel nothing here at Puncak Damansara Condo !"

Then fat lady woke up due to my conversation and went for pee pee. Eyes cannot open cause stick togather... blur blur..

Conclusion = A good structured condo normally might not feel any
weak tremors ( not earthquake da! ).


5 minutes later we heard someone keep blowing whistle near our
condo and saw a lot of people gathering at the car park of the
neighbour low cost flat. And I told fat lady, " Let's check it out !"

Fat Lady replied :" Is is necessary ?"

I replied :" Yes ! Precisely ! Nothing to loose !" ( Big O Mistake! )

5 minutes later we were closing the house door and our neighbour
were asking what went wrong with the wistle and all that.
And they were all preparing to "evacuate" for a reason that
they didn't know, just "evacuate" cause everyone was doing it !!

I said :" Well , tremors happened and we are chilling out !"

My neighbour Mr Khoo :" We didn't feel anything then?"

Anyway we took the lift and proceed to the ground floor, saw
the swimming pool water has some overflow like there was an
elephant which has jumped inside. And fat lady looked at me,
and I asked :" What? I didn't jump inside lah ! "

Hahahahahhaha

Our condo has a team of ISO ( Internal Security Officer ) and these
ISO were busy chasing everyone out from the condo compound like
the condo were going to collapse anytime like that. Damn !!
Luckily I did comb my hair and put some salive and made them look
nice, smile :)

Time = 12: 30 am.

The ISO guy announced that :

1. 8.2 scale earthquake happened at Sumatra.
2. We have to evacuate from condo just in case. ( in case what?)
3. Bukit Aman directed us to stay away from condo for 2 hour.
4. Somewhere in Malaysia some building has collapsed. ( my pants!)
5. Bla bla bla bla....

And these ISO guy made us stayed till 2:45 am before letting us
to go back. Block B, Block A and then Block C.
From 12:30 am to 2:30 am what do you guess that I've done?
Walked around those lousy people who were :

1. Chit chat and 38 here and 38 there.
2. Enjoying second hand smoke from others idiots.
3. Enjoying burger ( must eat at this kind of emergency meh? )
4. Enjoying feeding mosquito by hiding/ sitting at a dark corner.
5. Enjoying themselve by blocking traffic.
6. Enjoy their own body odor !! Smells a little bit up seting me.

We spent freaking 2 hours doing nothing to wait for the Pertahanan
Awam officer to arrive in their petrol car with fancy siren.

Then they ran a floor to floor check for structure damage & stuff like
that before letting us to go home.

1 4.7GB DVD ( 120minutes ) wasted for nothing.... Benci betul !!

End of story.

Some observation made :

1. People are slowly forgotten what are the purpose of whistle.
2. People came down from their place 90 minutes after fire alarm went off.
3. People has to smoke, no matter Tsunami or Earthquake or what.
4. People has to eat, no matter Tusenami or Earthquake or what.
5. There are a lot of unsung hero back there, why unsung? you know why. Cause everyone was cursing at them.
6. Alot of people wear funny funny sleeping custume and smells funny.
7. One Arab looking guy was wearing juban OMG !!
8. A lot of funny funny stuff.
9. Fat Lady cannot tahan standing for long time.
10. Fat Lady cannot tahan for not sleeping..

wee wee we wee we we Tremors? Next time if tremors happen will I come
down, chill out and investigave like this time? Yeah Right !!
So much for " Nothing to loose !"

Evacuate My Dick !!! Wasted 2 hours for nothing, no sleep, no
food ( i am on diet ) , no sex, no broadband, no TV , no beer,
nothing !! Next time if people ask me to evacuate I probably will
stuff my underwear into his mouth, kick his arse and then go back to sleep.

If there was a fire, I'd rather become a roasted suckling piglet.

Isn't that cute way to die?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fat Lady just too tired on that nite...I had told you that no need to go down nah...By the way, i didn't sleep like a pig as you mentioned in the story... ;P