Friday, March 25, 2005

Fart !!



Today we will learn :

1. Government denies everything.
2. Kukukechiao.
3. Nuclear explosion.
3. Planned = purposely.
4. Unplanned = not purposely.
5. Fat Lady

A few days ago I was reading this blog from Heaven and I pointed at nose and said to myself,
" Gei Tai Jiao Gei Tai , Fong Pei Jiao Fong Pei ler !"

After comparing what actually happening to myself and compared
to the handsome guy I
think I am a little bit luckier, cause handosome guy normally has
less luck while big O fat guy normally has more luck, baby luck that
is to be precisely.... err... no... I mean Babi Luck !!

In the blog, Michael had experianced :"I continued to drift further in my drunkenly love state, when suddenly, I heard something disturbingly disturbing. It's POOOOOT. A perfect POOOOT with all the correct tones and curves. I was dumbfucked. I felt romantic no more ... but was preparing for the worst by holding my breath (coz I can't fucking bail... she's still sleeping on my lap. I can't just flip her off irresponsibly). But there wasn't any nasty smell ... and I took a few test whiffs before allowing myself to breathe properly again. "

Compared to Michael, I was not the victim, and I didn't suffer at
all. The victim in my case was my gf, wah ah ha ha ha....
most of the time I call her my fat lady, but she is not that fat.
Is 55Kg fat? Not at all !! Not at all !! Just nice right?

Last night when I was sleeping, I woke up in the midnight and
1 feet away was my lady. I had a stomach up set and I thought
the whole world was sleeping that time.

So I aim my butt in the air, the mata dubur aimed at the moon
and "ppiiiaaakkk !!! " Holy Cow ! and my god ! Fat Lady was not
a sleep that time, i quickily pretend to be a sleep.

Atmosphere? Feels like rubbish truck loading rubbish which is
5 days old.

What fat lady did? She " aiyerrr !!!!!! " and used the pillow and
everything like that to cover her head and to keep herself away
from the Nuclear Cloud which was filling up our room.

Hmmm... air cond room !!!

Well, the innocent fat lady thought that I was asleep and the
Nuclear Rubbish Car Gas was an accidentl. That's why she didn't
chop of my kukukechiao, if she knew that I was awake and the
Nuclear Explosion was not an accident, I would be at The Star
frontpage , title = " A man without kukukechiao !!"

Well, I was trying so hard to pretend that I was asleep after the
Nuclear Explosion, and Fat Lady couldn't do anything cause if
it was an accident, she has no case........ so poor fat lady.

Well oh one more thing, I was having a flu and I can't smell and
can't feel anything.... sorry sayang ! !! Many sorry !!

But I still can't help to laugh till the tears come out today....

Man she is going to kill me or chop off the kkc when she finds
out the truth, well, I better deny everything, would I survive?
If this is the last blog that I ever write, then I didn't survive...
wah ha ah aha ha...

I was laughing all the way to work this morning...

So much for nuclear cloud and nuclear arm control....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fat Lady is too generous to you already...since you confessed to me ....a-day after i thought it was an accident!!! BUT, NO MORE NEXT TIME>>>or KKC---> chop!!