Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Caving Part Duo !!


A recap from what Suja said before we came to this micro cave.
Suja :" Later we will be doing some caving ok?"
Suja :" Remove your big belt if you have any."
Suja :" Un tuck your cloth, don't want to get your pants stuck and we could see the full monty mate !"
Suja :" And then the caving process is like this !
First you walk like Homo Sapiens
Then you walk like Primates or King Kong
Then you become AnJhing
Then you become Kuching
Then you become buaya darat
Then you become ularrr...
Then you become chaching ....! understand?"
Holy Cow ! I think I would be in trouble already when he said we have to become chaching that time.

The then said, we have to be careful not to bang our head in the cave. And after we pass any micro cave, we have to stand out slowly and only stand up after we are sure that there is no rock or anything sharp at our back. If not..... bang !!

Well after we all sit down outside of the cave... no I mean the micro cave that we are about to enter. Jaya asked all of us to sit down and gave us some talk.

He then said he need a volunteer, I stood up and say :" Me!"
I remember saying that :" Look you all sissy ! if I can make it, you all sure can make it also !!" Then I walked like a hero .....

And I kissed my butt good bye and followed Jaya into the micro cave while everyone is waiting from the back. As expected, the process was Homo Sapiens, king kong, anjhing, kuching, buaya darat, ular... and

1st micro cave was ok, easy to pass, I became an ular and I am ok already. The formula? Put your arms and hand infront, followed by your head, and shoulder and body and then squiiizeee your butt really hard, but don't fart ok? there are people behind for God sake!

Second hole then the problem come, stuck there for about 3 to 5 minutes, shirts and pants all wet already wet cause there are water and mud in the caves. Jaya asked me to use my foot to push myself forward, hmmmm, amazingly it worked and I am in another chamber... even smaller hole awaits me with an L shape turning... alamak !!!

At the chamber, I took out my belt, don't care if people see my butts or anything, i just don't want to stay in the cave anymore.

The tension feeling and fear is there because you are like, a worm moving slowly in a straw or tube, the only diffrence is that you know above you the mountain and rock is weigh about a few million tonnes, nothing big deal, no problem, just a few million tonnes of rock all above and over you, not worry?

***Claustrophobia - Fear of confined spaces.*** Luckily I don't have claustrophobia or else I would be crying in there already.

At the 3rd hole or micro cave the real problem comes. My ribs and the ribs joint are stuck with the rocks. Could not move in anymore and i think about a lot of thing.... really made me think about all these funny thing, first thing come out in my mind

1. Help !!!
2. Malu betul !!!
3. How to get rescue guy to cut open a multi million tonne cave?
4. How long can I survive?
5. Do I have to stuck here for 2 weeks without food?
6. Have i paid all of my bills? Citibank? Car Loan? Oh no !!
7. How about my friends at my back? I am blocking them !
8. Did everyone pass the hole ok?

During the 3rd hole I became very very tired already. Cause the first 2 holes I was really moving like chaching already woh !! Feel really exhausted and tired during the 3rd cave.

Then Suja came to the rescue, he potong Q and came between me and the lee fong.

Scenario was like this :
=================
Jaya => Kai //// Hong <= Suja // Lee Fong // Chee Yuan // the rest
and

// means hole, and yes Kai hong is stuck between 3rd hole.

Jaya was giving motivation to me, pulling my Polo shirt, and Suja was pushing my foot from behind, finally after some tired inch by inch move, I am out from the 3 rd hole. And i was so relieved and exhausted.

Here I would really want to thank Jaya and Suja for their help !!
If not till today i am still in this shape ==> Kai //// Hong

I used to have a nightmare or should I say un pleasant dream about being stuck at some emergency staircase or in between building. I feel after I passed all these 3 micro cave, I am a new guy already, no more nighmare about this.

To be continued at Caving 3 !!!

11:41 am
15 Dec 2004
Just put down phone after checking with Suja Yussoff, told him and I've seen the new type of battery for his helmet and LED stuff.
He now knows where is Low Yatt Plaza, thanks to me wah ah ha..
And he told me that he has been doing another 4 days cave adventure tak terhenti henti !! way to go mate !!!

No comments: