Wednesday, December 01, 2004

G Tough and G Shock



Haha don't get me wrong here, I am not writing about Casio's G Shock or G Tough wrist watch, but here I am writing about my attitude for the next 2 months in my work.

I think I am going to be pretty much tough and give my existing nasty customer some shock of their life. Not supprisingly there are a lot of nasty customer in this industry who thinks size and financial capability is everything. Well I hope that for the next 2 months I could use my power to prove them wrong.

The CD-R industry in Malaysia was having a terrible time for the past 3 or 4 months time. The price for CD-R dropped from RM 0.60 to RM 0.30 for the past 12 months and it ended yesterday. Today is 1st of December 2004 and I am about to do something about the price, and I am going to get tough and kasi people a lot of shock today.

Previously there were to many parties ( distributors ) who worked with others via rumors, nonsense, grapevine, false news release, dishonouring purchase and all sort of nonsense and nasty thing.

That had hurted our factory pretty much, as well as our competitor factory. Well now, I think i am going to do something special about it today and I would want you (reader) to pray for me and give me strength to do just that.

I am going to announce price hike to RM 0.38 and RM 0.40 for the month of December 2004. And for January I hope we could look at RM 0.43 to RM 0.45 for CD-R. If I could achieve that without sacrifying my sales. Well I am going to be happy and even could have a nice Chinese New Year, else, it's going to be a long and winding road ahead.

The feedback from nasty customer for the past 1 and 1/2 years reveals that there is no point and not necessary for us as principle to be too kind to customer most of the time. Anyway it is only business and there should not be any personal in it :)

Perhaps you , me and everyone don't know what the hell am I talking about? well I am writing this blog for myself to give mysefl a clear direction and attitude for the next 2 months time. Remember that :) Or perhaps all of us will understand what is this blog about in short and near future..... oh hell !!

1 comment:

Mui Ngee 美儀 said...

I know I know... hahaha.... Can you sell me some of the CD-R at that price also? and DVD-R... hehehe...