Friday, January 07, 2005

Philips goes swimming ...



Last night my dear housemate said I grow up already...
Errrr .... to be precise grow wide already. You know when the meat
grows left and right, front and back instead of growing up?

And before that my mom asked me to swim more, and before
thatwhen I was in the office, Gerald looked at me for 5 seconds andsaid :" Eh Fei Chai ! you are getting fatter !!"

I reply :" No lah I've just lost a few pounds !"

Gerlad :" You know, all those people who are drunk always say
that they are OK and not drunk?"

I then bang head on my table 3 times. And finally before I go to
sleep I set my alarm from Sony Ericsson T610 Triband Phone to
6:45 am .... gee !!

Oh I thought washing my car for 1 hour could be equivalent to
1 hour swim. But after I washed my car I makaned my
sandwiches before I sleep. That makes me feel guilty and
wished to swim. Then I tatatata... put all the cloths in the
washing machine and set it Soak Mode, pour in the liquid
detergent , read some books and proceed to sleep......

Time = 5:58 am and I wake up cause my Muslim friends start
to pray at the nearby Mosque. Well 27 years of praying for
me is only 1 word = "used" to it.

So at 6:00 am I proceed to place the washed cloths into our
dryer . Hmmm !! Yeah my housemate has a cloths dryer, how
many of you out there has a cloths dryer in your house?
Anyone? Hmmm? Anyone of you has one?? hmm???

Well after that I proceed back to my bed and spent some
quality time there, and at 6:45 am my alarm woke me up again
using the song "tian mi mi " from the late Terresa Teng !!
I jumped up and off the alarm and proceed to sleep again.

This is standard for more then 75% of human being in the world.
Alarm set, alarm went off , we wake up, shut down the alarm,
and then go back to sleep .

Alarm <===== Something which make noise. But will always fail
to wake people up !!! Bravo !!!

And I went back to sleep after my alarm is shut down. In the
dream, I was in the office MTSB, and I was preparing myself to
swim !! OMG !! mein Gott im Himmel. I was taking of my cloths
and tie ( now when do I start wearing Tie to work? ) and
I looked at my swimming tools, WTF? Got bra, got women undies
and jeans and stuff like that !! mein Gott im Himmel !! And there
is a swimming pool in MTSB near the traning room meh??

Finally I wake up in cold sweat !!! Time = 7:15 am and jumped
off the bed. Found my swiming trunks and cap and my googles
and proceed to the real swimming pool. 2 minutes of warmming
up by doing opening and closing eyes excersise is good enough.

Jumped into water and did 15 laps with 1 rest for 20 seconds.

There was a lady was doing many laps of free style, perhaps
5 to 7 laps but she does not look tired at all. Well for me I
just proceed with my breast stroke cause I need the stamina
to do long distance.

As I swim the sky became brighter and brighter as time goes
by. Some old folks are seen doing Tai Che excersie near the pool
and there are birds doing the water fly over stuff.

Well whatever the birds are doing near the pool, just please
don't poo and pee in the water ok? I quickily finished the 15 laps
and the time has came to 7:55 am.

I am getting out of here !!!

Go back, pang sai ( hmmmm ! song !! ) and take bath and like
usual just go to work in the office. Any diffrent you ask me?
Nope ! Swimming is a long term sports that you would not see
any changes in short term time. So let's meet again soon
in the pool. This time time should be around 7 am :)

That's how Philips Tong goes swimming on a cool morning near
Kayu Ara area :) Just 1 word <==== Song !!!



No comments: