Wednesday, January 05, 2005

My name is Philips .. Philips Tong


Today this morning when everyone were still a little bit blur in
the office. I stand out and pointed at my nose and shout,
and I shouted loudly
:" Sammmmm !! Why like this ???? Hmmm?" After I pointed at my
nose I opened my arm and senget my head a little bit.

After 3 seconds, people in the office ROTF and climb up via chairs
and ROTF again? WTF?

And from that moment onwards my official name in MTSB is
been changed to Philips Tong. Whenever they are bored or got
nothing to do, they will request, do Philips one time !!

Then I would have to stand up, pull my pants tight, open my
arms, senget my head a little bit and ask :" Saammmmmm !!! "

They then will have a great time !!!! Thanks to Triump in the Skies!

Everyday the TV show and movie that we watch actually is
being blended in our real life without us knowing it. I started to
sound like Philips again ( happened 6 months ago ) and the best
part is that they said my tone sounds like Philips too...
"Saaammmm !! Why like this ??? hmmm??? " Kepala Senget !!

Well, I think it is ok and fine if we were to use these useless
quote and sentence from the TV and movies from time to time.
Quotes like these would come out sometimes :=

"Evidence will never lies" with your kepala senget sikit
"The truth is out there"
"Talk to the hand"
"I will be back"
"Hastala vista baby"
"Argh Good Die Mite !"
"Argh this is a large croc !"
"Sammmm ! why?"
"Gogogo"
"Yo ! Pik Pak lei gei long de tong!" and so on....

It actually has a very good effect on our daily life. It is called
Resonance or 共鸣, or at least this is what I believe in. I believe
in a lot of things, one of them is to use polite way and relax way
to convey a message at most of the time.

When your friend make you angry or you have a really bad hair
day. You could of course curse something like " F off stupid ass"
or something like that. But those are a little bit rude for some
so called educated people ... kononnya !!

Well, I think sometimes we could instead be alternative, like when
you have a bad day. Just point at your nose, open your arms and
say to yourself " Sammm !!! Why?? Hmmm?" with kelapa senget
sikit. I think that will convey your message without giving any
up set feeling to anyone around you.

Wouldn't it be nice and sweet if we could be nice and talk politely
to everyone around us? Like what Wet Wet Wet said, love is
all around..... to be continued.

No comments: