Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The One About Warm Seremban Siew Pow

This morning I bought 2 seremban siew pow, fresh from the oven and
had one after my breakfast. And brought the other one to office and
put on my table.

Moment later , Miss Prada walked in and me, " Hi morning !! "

Miss Prada, " Morning , Mr Wong. "

Me, " Eh ! Would you like to have a Seremban Siew Pow ? "

Miss Prada, " Wow ! Really nice of you , thanks ! " and she proceed
and started eating the Seremban Siew Pow.

Miss Prada , " Wow ! So nice ! Still warm one woh ! Thanks yeah ! "

Me, " Yeahloh, this morning I put the Siew Pow in my pants pocket
next to balls to keep them warm..... "

Miss Prada, " Iyeeerrrrr !!!! Woweeeeekkkkkkkkkkk !!
Ptui ptui !! Wooooweeeekkkkkkkkkkk !!! Wowek !!
knnbbqserembansiewpowjohnyhotdogwhiny !!!
"

Me ? I ran away so fast and laughed so hard till I almost pee in my
pants !!!

Warm Siew Pow ? Anyone wants ???

* Lari !!!

No comments: