Thursday, December 14, 2006

Pontian 1 The Visit



Was traveling from Batu Pahat towards Pontian to see some
customers.

While driving along the main road before the Pontian small town
I noticed the sea which is like 20 meters away from the main road.

OMG how could a sea be so close to the main road one ??

So I parked my F-117 and went sight seeing with Sony V3 in my
hand.

I asked the local for permission to take photos, the local asked me
back :" Are you from the JKR one ? What would you build here ?"

Me:" Me ? No lah ! I am just passing by here. And wish to take
some photos for myself . "

Local:" Aiseh ! I thought you are government officer or something
pula lol ! "

Me:" Do I look like one ?"

Local:" You got the style mar ! " ( What kind of style ? lolrtof ! )

Me:" So may I ? "

Local:" There is the Tok Penghulu , you ask him and see ! "

Tok Penghulu ( head of village ) was walking towards us, and
just finished fishing / angling I guessed cause he has fishing
rods in his hand.

Me:" Selamat pagi, encik, bolehkah saya ambir gambar di sini ?"
( Good morning, sir, may I take some photos here ? )

TP:" Hmm ? Untuk apa gambar tu ?"
( Hmm ? For what purpose the photos ? "

Me:" Untuk sendiri mia ! Saya lalu sini sahaja. "
( For own use ! I am just passing by here. )

TP:" Ok tentu boleh, silakan ! "
( TP:" Ok sure can, please ! " )

Me: Thank you ! And proceed.

Why is that everyone here think that I am some sort of
officer ? Because of the Sony V3 or my long sleeve shirt
plus black jeans ?

Man ! I made the Government officer look damn good !!!!

No comments: