Friday, July 01, 2005

Petrol Price Hike?

流金歲月的點滴

While having dinner with my customer from Singapore, I saw
Jackie picked up his Nokia 8210 and answered the phone.

After 20 seconds Jackie put down the phone and looked sad....

I asked :" Hei what's up ?"
Jackie :" Petrol price going up !"

I asked:" Are you sure ?"
Jackie :" Yes this time RM 0.20 per litre !"

I asked:" Who is your little bird ?"
Jackie :" Sorry I don't read www.jeffooi.com and don't know !"

I replied :" Ok ok ! Fine ! " -_-"
And mumbled :" This is so fucked up ! My F-117 need to do
refuel already cause the reserved fuel = too little !!! "

After that went for a food foot reflexology at
Bukit Bintang area.

11 pm something I went home, checked my F-117 fuel tank.
Almost empty and reserve fuel could last me till tonight flight
only.

Me announced :" Computer, where is the nearest air base, over?"
Radio :" 12 o'clock Phileo Damansara BP Station. "
Radio :" However BP Station is not on your route sir ! "

Me replied :" GNN ! Give me the one on my route ! "
Radio " Roger ! Caltex TTDI, BU bound sir !"
Me replied:" Thank you, over and out ! "

Passed the Phileo Damansara Check Point and my T&G got RM1.00
deducted .... GNN ... GNN ... GNN !!!!

On the way I looked at the BP petrol station and it was full !!!!

What the hell are these people trying to save ? RM 2? RM 5?

And 40 seconds later I was at Caltex Petrol Station TTDI and
there were a few cars there.

Normally at almost 12 am, this petrol station would be deserted
already.

Today it seems like a lot of people are trying to save a few
ringgit cause they worried about tomorrow's possible petrol price
hike !!

My F-117 fuel tank capacity = 50 liter. ( now almost 100% empty)
If each liter price up RM 0.20

50 x RM0.20 = RM10.00 ( Holy Cow ! ) that's a lot of $$$$$$$

Shit shit shit !!

Anyway, I just filled up my petrol tank and take off heading Kayu
Ara after that.

Dear Government , how come I don't feel that you do sayang us
one? How come I couldn't feel anything but pain and heartache?

You've let all of us down !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello every petrol user that is complaning. Stop bitching and make more money to buy bigger can any enjoy the super fast car. Petol RM10.00 per liter put tak apa dah..... Malas punya orang. Losers wake up smell the curry , bite the bulet and enjoy you new super car!!!!!!!!!
The problem is that you guys think that the goverment is you grandfather. Pls act like a tax payer for once and vote for what is right. You guys are phethethic...

Philips at work. said...

Hmmm... you sound pretty much understand about the Malaysian government eh? Welcome to KL or PJ and drinks on me. Lets see how do we could get ourself becoming less "pathetic" ....